2017 - celebrating
30 years of service excellence.
Since 1987, Interpro Technical Services has specialized in field maintenance services for critical rotating machinery including steam and gas turbines, generators, and peripheral systems. Our customers include major companies in the pulp and paper, oil and gas, and power utility industries across Canada.
As an independent service provider, we are OEM-trained and skilled in servicing virtually all makes of rotating machinery. Our innovative and reliable customer service, quick response times, and breadth of services provide our customers excellent value, while reducing plant downtime and disruptions.
We have the people, tooling, parts, equipment, and expertise necessary to provide these comprehensive on-site maintenance and overhaul services:
- Turbine and generator overhauls, including planned and emergency outages
- Project planning and management
- High-quality, critical path parts supply and reverse engineering
- Upgrades and modernization of turbines, control systems, steam paths and strainers
- Customized training for operators and other personnel
- Pulp and paper
- Oil and gas
- Power utility
- Petrochemical refining
- Waste to power generation
- Food processing
Head Office: #1160 – 550 Sherling Place, Port Coquitlam, BC
Hours: Mon to Fri 8:00am-4:30pm PST
General Inquiries: email@example.com